Fish help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stardaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello every one just got one thing to ask my wife just asked me if I can put all tetris in the same tank and if so would they get on with angle fish I know we can't have neons but can any body tell me about the rest of them please meny thanks Russell

Well today I have put two angle fish not sure what sex they are and 4 big Molly's one male 3 female and one pleco my wife want a bleeding heart tetris but really she wants the tank to be bright and colourful so of I'm honest I don't really know where to start as I also have a 2nd tank with neons in there and she likes them but have been told you can't have neons with angle fish

In my other tank I have all sorts of fish I have neons guppies Molly's swordtails balloon Molly's a frog a shrimp a red tail ruby shark a silver shark 2 pleco 2 koi cats and it's doing really well ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395520568.126528.jpg

Hi Angels will eat any fish small enough to fit in there mouths,not just neons.
How big is your tank? Bleeding hearts are very nice and would be OK with angels. Also angels are very hard to sex so do not be too fussed by not knowing most fishkeepers never do no unless they breed!:)

I've got 110 liter not sure what it is in gal but yer we like the bleeding heart tetris so I think we are on a good start there I also like the black widow tetris

Hi that is one colourfull tank:cool: I think Black widows are a little drab dare I say? Colombian tetras are nice and I can recommend them. :) Not kept bleeding hearts,but think they are very similar to Colombians?

Thanks that's the tank I did for my two boys and could you recommend what sort of fish I should put so It catches your eye and stands out

Back
Top Bottom