Fish tank prices??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are some tank prices for : 10g 20g and 50g. New and or used prices? If so tell me where if you want

Cool! But new ten gallons are like twelve bucks. Thats all I know.

Ok thanks do you know anything from buying on here?

A good target price is about $1/gal for new tanks and .50/gal for used tanks, bare tank only, up to around 55g or so. Bigger tanks and special designs like bowfronts cost a bit more, sometimes up to $1.50-2/gal depending on the style. As far as equipment goes, used equipment should be about 50% or less than what it retails at, if it's something antique and not in the market anymore than I really don't factor it much into the price.

What do you mean buying from here? Like tanks off of members? I haven't done that. I've bought fish inverts and plants.

On here there is a section for classifieds so I was just wondering I'm kinda new. I'm a newbie once it comes to fish. I don't even know what cycling mean... I got 10g I want some more and forgot how much it cost. I know basic things about fish and most vocab

Oh well researching helps a lot. Just read alot more about things and you will get alot more knowledge. If you have any questions, just post them.

Petsmart has 10 gallon complete kits for $25, or at least they did last week. I think the normal price is $35, which still isn't bad. You'll need a heater, but it has a filter and lights.

Thanks if they still have it I will buy it. For my last tank I spent near 100$ for everything had cheap fish.

If you're looking for somewhere local, if there is a Petco near you, they usually have a dollar per gallon sale every 2-4 months on 10, 20L and 20H, 40B, and 55 gallon tanks. I believe they'll be rolling out another one for Christmas, though I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom