Fishless Cycle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, was just trying to show the difference between the peaceful cherry barbs and more aggressive tiger barbs. Not trying to take over anyone elses threads. The focus is on your tank. :oops: That last site I posted is a decent compatability list for many different fish.

We have time while your tank completes it's cycle to see what others have to input on this. Again, good job with the cycle so far. :)

I wouldnt risk cherry barbs with angels.. but thats just me.. Im sure it could be done..
Ive had angels.. and some of the not so agressive fish have attacked them in the past.. but then again the same is true for angels, they have a habbit of picking on community fish a little.. its to an extent a educated guess as to wich fish will cohabitate well..
HTH

Ammonia was back down to 2 when i check it this afternoon. I added more so now its at 2.4 Nitrites are still of the chart so theres no point in checking for nitrates. Im being impatient but will they ever start to come down? I am not the most patient person in the world. LOL. I figure it will be around a week till they start to come down then another week until they will go down to 0 within 24 hours of adding ammonia.

Back
Top Bottom