Found free tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VioletEmber said:
Oh, I do the same thing! I am always trying new search words to see if it turns anything new up... Is anyone else going bonkers from all the baby stuff that comes up when you search aquarium? Lol...

Oh my gosh YES! The aquarium baby swing/seat/bouncer came out several years ago when my son was a little fry... I MEAN BABYYYYYY !! ;-)

It seems my 25 gallon is not to be. Deal was all set, and then she just never showed or called. Aw well....that's how it goes with craigslist. Now the search continues!! ;)

I've found a 40g on Craigslist.., person says they built a pond and giving away 40g "you pick it up"... I sent an email... Can't hurt to try to get FREE!

I've found a 40g on Craigslist.., person says they built a pond and giving away 40g "you pick it up"... I sent an email... Can't hurt to try to get FREE!

Awesome!! Let us know how it goes! I got a free 10g on Saturday...of course, it came with diseased fish....lol....but still...

Jill said:
Awesome!! Let us know how it goes! I got a free 10g on Saturday...of course, it came with diseased fish....lol....but still...

I saw that post! :-/

It's been posted for 5 days... Hmm.. Maybe they didn't take it down. People don't have the decency to hit the delete button once their produce isnt available anymore

Back
Top Bottom