Fourth aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wider bodied Tetras will be fine.
Regular neons are the issue as they are adult angelfish' natural diet.

My friend keeps lemon tetras in with her angelfish in a 75 gallon and they do just fine. Black neons should be large enough as well.

As was said, if you raise the angelfish with the other fish that lessens the possibility of predation. Also some people use Cardinals instead of neons because the Cardinals are just big enough to not be eaten. Plus plenty of plants will give the smaller fish hiding places in case angels get feisty.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have the same thing you are trying to do now but only my tank is a 25g tall. I have angelfish, tetras, and rams. It is heavily planted and looks great! Cant wait to see what your 50g will look like!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I would do single as if they pair up an start to breed they will be terrors to anything else I n the tabk

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I got some for my shrimp tank yesterday, and I (and the shrimp) love them. But I don't think they are native to that region.

Okay, now that I'm really starting to set it up, I got out the light thingy. I haven't looked at it until now, and I was wondering, why does it have FOUR plugs attached to it?

Sorry, I'm really not a lighting expert.

Just noticed you included a. Reinkeii. It's not an easy plant. Lots of iron and lots of light. My Finnex, ferts, and co2 still isn't doing it justice. Hope you have better luck with it.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom