Frustrated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flitabout

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have been waiting to get this tank from petsmart. I love the size and dimensions of this tank I have the perfect space for it. Here is the problem the reason for the wait is petsmart sold the tank I was going to buy just before I got there. They were supposed to have one on the truck this morning and well no dice. Now I am looking at having to wait until Tuesday and maybe they will have it. I have been trying to get this thing since Friday the 2nd The tank is on sale and I have been guaranteed the sale price of $112.49 I have the gravel, air pump, tubing, gang valves, undergravel filter and a few other things. All of which I can use on another tank. But should I wait or should I just find something else?
Here is the link for the tank.
37 Gallon Aquarium » Top Fin® Aquarium Starter Kit | PetSmart
Let me know what you think.

It really depends on what stock you want, but I wouldn't personally buy a tank with that small a foot print. I like more depth front to back.

Like I said I love the dimensions of that tank just not all of the waiting to get it. Do I wait it out or just start from scratch with different pieces?

Like I said I love the dimensions of that tank just not all of the waiting to get it. Do I wait it out or just start from scratch with different pieces?
I work at petsmart. You wont get it till Wednesday IF they ordered it. Tanks normally take 2 weeks for delivery when ordered. Its a nice tank and all but maybe try and go for something like the 36g bowfront. I can post a pic and tell them you want that price instead for it. Its one for 89.99 and its complete minus the stand

I have been waiting to get this tank from petsmart. I love the size and dimensions of this tank I have the perfect space for it. Here is the problem the reason for the wait is petsmart sold the tank I was going to buy just before I got there. They were supposed to have one on the truck this morning and well no dice. Now I am looking at having to wait until Tuesday and maybe they will have it. I have been trying to get this thing since Friday the 2nd The tank is on sale and I have been guaranteed the sale price of $112.49 I have the gravel, air pump, tubing, gang valves, undergravel filter and a few other things. All of which I can use on another tank. But should I wait or should I just find something else?
Here is the link for the tank.
37 Gallon Aquarium » Top Fin® Aquarium Starter Kit | PetSmart
Let me know what you think.

I had a deal like at my petsmart. If you signed up for petsplus or whatever you got 40% off a 36 gallon bowfront. I thought this was an excellent deal and now we have a 36 gallon bowfront. If the sale is more than $20 or 15% I would wait to get t. You can always ask an employee to reserve an aquarium for you.

I work at petsmart. You wont get it till Wednesday IF they ordered it. Tanks normally take 2 weeks for delivery when ordered. Its a nice tank and all but maybe try and go for something like the 36g bowfront. I can post a pic and tell them you want that price instead for it. Its one for 89.99 and its complete minus the stand

I think that this is what I have

I had a deal like at my petsmart. If you signed up for petsplus or whatever you got 40% off a 36 gallon bowfront. I thought this was an excellent deal and now we have a 36 gallon bowfront. If the sale is more than $20 or 15% I would wait to get t. You can always ask an employee to reserve an aquarium for you.

No you cant. Ask for a rain check. No one is honestly gonna remember a guy asking for a tank to be saved because in my store on a slow day, we have atleast 1k different people a day

That tank looks awesome if it's the one I just saw, and yes I would love a picture! and the 30 inch length would fit perfect in my space. Although I think I am going to need the stand after taking the weight with the water in to account I think I will need a bit more support! I am just going to have to go down to petsmart and see what all they have in the store. I have been avoiding it since I went down only to find that, the tank I wanted was gone and it's an hour drive to Sioux Falls. That's our closest petsmart. With 4 kids 10, 8, 6, and 3 let's just say not always a fun trip!

That tank looks awesome if it's the one I just saw, and yes I would love a picture! and the 30 inch length would fit perfect in my space. Although I think I am going to need the stand after taking the weight with the water in to account I think I will need a bit more support! I am just going to have to go down to petsmart and see what all they have in the store. I have been avoiding it since I went down only to find that, the tank I wanted was gone and it's an hour drive to Sioux Falls. That's our closest petsmart. With 4 kids 10, 8, 6, and 3 let's just say not always a fun trip!

The stand for this tank is 89.99 and I bought the tank for 89.99 tell them you want this price because you couldn't get the other

ForumRunner_20130811_102404.jpg

That's the tank I got. I am very happy with it. The heater works well and the filter is super quiet.

Yeah the heater is a pretty decent heater. Im not a fan of the filter. I paid 238.00 for my tank stand a new filter master test kit and prime

Back
Top Bottom