Fry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khij159753

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my little bro just started a 29 gallon tank and is getting a couple Angels tomorrow. I was thinking of throwing a few guppies in there and letting them breed to give as treats every once in a while to my aggressive fish. Do you think the fry would be able to survive hiding in some plants and stuff?

You could get a bunch of naja grass for the fry but those angels are going to go to town too.

Just a suggestion... Unless you are getting young angels that are small, for 29 gallons only one angel is recommended. Also Becareful with getting more than one angel, if you happen to get a male and female when they spawn things will get ugly, you may even loose other fish in the tank. Honestly I think you will be safer to just go with one angel.

Stick to really full and bushy looking plants and put them together in large bundles, those are best for fry. Also it never hurts to have some sort of cave type decoration for them to hide in, just put a lot of bushy plants inside and around the cave so the adult fish can't get inside.

So.... Would 6 guppies, 1 angel, and 2 convicts be over stocked? All babies will be coming out if the tank.

Back
Top Bottom