Future tank fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats not to far from me actually, do u know any good shops there?

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes there are 2 lfs and 1 other big chain. Aqua-rama and the aquarium pet shop are the mom and pops and super pet market is the chain that has a good selection of fish and plants. I really haven't looked to see if they had KL though.

You said petsmart had them, get them from there and house them in you QT for few weeks before introducing them to your main thank. If you feel that PS has poor quality KL, then online would be your best bet are do a "wanted" in the classifieds section on here.

+ 1 with everything pitbully says. ESPECIALLY QT !!!!

I just got back from seeing my brother and buying my 30g from him with a hood and filter and light, as well as some wisteria and a few bunches of another tall plant that was in his 125g, as soon as I get the tank stand built I'm going to start my tank up. Im planing on using playsand, the plants I have from him, and am not sure what else to get/ what I can find around to make it look good and be safe for my fish. Im planning on letting to cycle a good while, as well as starting a 10g qt tank and letting it cycle before getting my fish, what is a must in a qt tank? What meds and things should I have on hand?

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Most common disease you may in counter is ick. I use the high temp technique with aquarium salt. But if you use meds ridick is good.

Back
Top Bottom