Golden Gourmai

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyA

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Trying one more, actually too big for my 20 gallon tank. But for now, it's in there.

image-4275072776.jpg

Very pretty! I would like to have gouramis someday, but I need another tank! That guy is lovely though. Good for you.

Thank you, some have a southeastern Asian disease, so this is my last one if it gets sick.

Thank you, some have a southeastern Asian disease, so this is my last one if it gets sick.

Yeah I was reading that they can be hard to keep due to their diseases, etc. I had wanted to get a dwarf or honey at some point too but now I think I won't. LOL

Yeah I was reading that they can be hard to keep due to their diseases, etc. I had wanted to get a dwarf or honey at some point too but now I think I won't. LOL
I have heard the same thing. It has kept me away form them as well. But, I do still want to try keeping them someday. Hopefully, your guy lives a long and happy life! He sure is cute.:)

Thank you. I have done some online research and most recommend not buying them because they will keep breeding diseased Gourmais (sp) in Asia. Ok, I said to myself, no more as it will just kill more.

Back
Top Bottom