Good stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy1111

Aquarium Advice FINatic
is this a good stock for the 36g bow front i plan to get?? I know aqadvisor says its overstocked 20% but they are very conservative. Thx for looking :fish2::lol:

I would lose the platies personally and just so you know Adolfo cory's are quite expensive when you can find them and I would not consider putting them in a new set up. They are mostly all wild caught so you may want to think about a different species.

If you lose the platies the stocking would be fine but I'd add 5 cory's.

I would lose the platies personally and just so you know Adolfo cory's are quite expensive when you can find them and I would not consider putting them in a new set up. They are mostly all wild caught so you may want to think about a different species.

If you lose the platies the stocking would be fine but I'd add 5 cory's.

Thanks for the advice on the corys, i just put them there to represent any cory species, i havent decided which species to get yet. I already have 2 platys in my 10g, with 5 platy fry that are growing up. Im just gonna only keep the female platy fry, so this doesnt happen again. hopefully there will only be 1-2 females.

Back
Top Bottom