green tiger barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
15 dollars at Petsmart (at least the one i got).. And just make sure to clean both sides when your changing water. It lets water move through the divider, but it's still good to get both sides cleaned. I just set one up in my tank, because my M. Estherae was picking on my blood parrots. Anyways, for the one I got it was labeled 29- 55 gallons (and my tank's a 29 gallon). You just cut it to the height or weidth of ur tank depending on what you want.

Cool cool thanks for the suggestion. So far I have had no issues. The barbs have been staying all together and leaving everyone alone for now

Sooner or later it's gonna come back around and bite you. Sooner or later you are gonna turn on the light in the morning to find an angel with shredded fins, and a gourami missing its feelers. You need to take them back/give them away, as said before, you are playing with fire.

Dividers are cheap, about ten dollars or less here. It's only a temporary solution and dividers are pretty ugly.

It's a time bomb. It's gonna blow up when you least expect it.

bdp242 said:
Cool cool thanks for the suggestion. So far I have had no issues. The barbs have been staying all together and leaving everyone alone for now

That's good that they're leaving them alone! Are the barbs still pretty young or adults?

I don't know alot about tiger barbs, but that sounds just about right. Probably adults I'm guessing.. So i think you'll be fine. Maybe if they start to show aggression be ready to seperate them?

Back
Top Bottom