Guppies online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Local breeders don't have to ship at all.

I had very good luck with my local Petco. I was content with them. When I found my fish nerd place, I learned that breeders sell an entirely different type of fish.

These places often fly under the radar, too, which is why finding a local group is so helpful.

The issue is that I do not want 15 of the same strain. I am looking to get 1 or two of a bunch of different strains. This is usually not economical if I get them from an individual breeder like you. That is a great price though...I'll think about it. And be sure to let me know if you suddenly have other strains available! Thank you so much for the offer. Those are beautiful fish!
I'm not looking to get mollies.
I have about 3 or 4 different ones right now and since the fry havent developed their colors yet i cant tell but once they start showing more ill let you know. Ill most likely end up introducing new strains as well.

I have about 3 or 4 different ones right now and since the fry havent developed their colors yet i cant tell but once they start showing more ill let you know. Ill most likely end up introducing new strains as well.

Ok that's great. Be sure to let me know!

PM me as well Joe for my email. I am starting on a halfblack blue strain now but would be interested in trying something else if you have stock muchg better than LFS. I really want some German Halfblack reds but have not seen anything available like I had long ago. That is my favorite variation.

I have experience with both LiveAquaria and Aquariumfish.net and I'd say go elsewhere. I had a problem every time with those two outfits.
I've had great luck with WetSpot. I've had at least a dozen deliveries with hardly any problems.

Back
Top Bottom