Help my angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foskett96

Aquarium Advice FINatic
In I got 3 angelfish yesterday and when I woke up today 1 was. Dead I really don't no what is going on.

Well sometimes fish just don't make the move from store to home.. But some questions to see if we can't figure it out. Are you cycled? Size tank? What other fish are in there? How did you acclimate then?

00youknowit00 said:
Well sometimes fish just don't make the move from store to home.. But some questions to see if we can't figure it out. Are you cycled? Size tank? What other fish are in there? How did you acclimate then?

Great questions, also were there any physical signs (white spots, cuts, sores, redness)? Did you get them from a healthy tank?

The tank is cycled it is a 75g. They are in with clown loaches silver sharks black widow tetras mollies gourmais pleco and synodontis catfish.

I used drip loop acllimation. And I think that some of them had red sores on their pectoral fins.

You have a lot of fish in there. What kind of filtration do you have? How many of each fish do you have in the tank?

Silver sharks (Bala Sharks) need a group of 5+
Clown loaches need a group of 5+
Black widow tetras and the mollys could become food for the sharks, particularly once they get older.
What kind of Gourami?
What kind of Pleco?

You really should stop adding fish and look at the ones you have, some should be re-homed or given a larger tank.

I can't I already brought the 2 that were still alive back to the pet shop because I didnt want anything to happen to them.

Back
Top Bottom