Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I didn't get round to do it yesterday as I have to go work at half 2 this morning so every think had to be done today mate

LOL...:facepalm:

I don't mean to sound critical but have you considered maybe just getting your kids a lizzard...?(y)

Gerbils rock. I want one and now ive grown up alittle and know i would appreciate one more. Kids wouldnt and i was a kid once and understand that from experience.

He managed to do the water change so whats the problem, he went to the pet store to get it tested and he ordered a ammo tester which is more than others would.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Gerbils rock. I want one and now ive grown up alittle and know i would appreciate one more. Kids wouldnt and i was a kid once and understand that from experience. He managed to do the water change so whats the problem, he went to the pet store to get it tested and he ordered a ammo tester which is more than others would. Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Search the thread he bailed on where I recommended he re-home the 2 common Pleco's in his tank. My brother bred gerbils when he was 12, turns out it's pretty hands off, made a few bucks too! I just have a tough time watching the "laid back" approach to fish keeping. I'

I have a tough time swallowing the laid back approach too believe me. But the comment before with the LOL Facepalm wasnt really nedeed and was just an attempt to slip a low blow in under the radar.

Yes he should rehome the plecos definitely. But we havent heard from him in days and he might of taken the comments on board.

I have a tough time swallowing the laid back approach too believe me. But the comment before with the LOL Facepalm wasnt really nedeed and was just an attempt to slip a low blow in under the radar. Yes he should rehome the plecos definitely. But we havent heard from him in days and he might of taken the comments on board. Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
( •____• ) helpppp meeeee

I have a tough time swallowing the laid back approach too believe me. But the comment before with the LOL Facepalm wasnt really nedeed and was just an attempt to slip a low blow in under the radar.

Yes he should rehome the plecos definitely. But we havent heard from him in days and he might of taken the comments on board.

Molliwopp, I appologize. That comment probably wasn't necessary.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom