help!! why is my nitrogen cycle is not complete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jlk

thank you for your help. i such started feeding my goldies with peas and later today im heading to the fish factory where i can buy the hikary pellets.. :)

If you dont me asking, are you in the philly region? Make sure you check the expiration date on the pellets & make sure they are sinking pellets. If you are in the philly area, a mile away from the fish fac is The Hidden Reef- they carry Hikari Saki for fancies & may have the Hikari Lionhead formula, too.

no . im from cali. i went to the only store where they have these hikari stuff and they only have the ones are sinking pellets and are for lionshead goldfish. will this work for my fantail goldies. they also have another one that is in a pink bag but those float but are for all goldfish.

Thats funny- we have a Fish Factory here too but its a little mom & pop store. Yes, the lionhead pellets are fine. I feed them as well & do not have lionheads either. :)

:) well the store is called ceacers tripical fish factory .. jus bought those and i will start feeding them with tht tomorow

Back
Top Bottom