Helppppp!!!! Urgent!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishieKeeper429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So, I just bought a clown pleco for my 10g and a bulldog pleco for my 5g (don't worry when I move these are both going into a 125g). BUT my Betta in the 5g keeps flaring at the pleco and I'm acclamating so the pleco can see the algae and try to get it but I need to acclamate it so I'm like torturing it WHILE it is being taunted by my Betta but I'm afraid if I don't acclamate and just let it eat, it will get sick and my Betta will attack it and it won't last the night. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? HELP.

So, I just bought a clown pleco for my 10g and a bulldog pleco for my 5g (don't worry when I move these are both going into a 125g). BUT my Betta in the 5g keeps flaring at the pleco and I'm acclamating so the pleco can see the algae and try to get it but I need to acclamate it so I'm like torturing it WHILE it is being taunted by my Betta but I'm afraid if I don't acclamate and just let it eat, it will get sick and my Betta will attack it and it won't last the night. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? HELP.

Hi, sorry not sure if I got this right on the last part. Are you acclimatising? Can you rearrange the tank at all to break up the pattern?

Could be because its floating, once its in a sinks to the bottom it might be less threatening to the betta, only time will tell and youll have to be ready to remove it if the betta decides to nibble it.

Back
Top Bottom