Hi All, Noob here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Longshot

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello All,
Just settled in and joined AA. After looking at many forums, most of which were vastly informative, the folks and mods were just too uptight. You all seem like a relaxed bunch, I like that. I am all over the map when it comes to aquaria, I currently have a 55G fresh and a 10G fresh, we are looking at adding a marine soon. I also built (Read dug by hand) and maintained a 2000G koi pond. Sadly that was left behind in a move. Hope to duplicate the project soon, correcting all of the prior mistakes.

Nice to be here
Longshot

welcome to the site... i love this site everyone is very helpful! and what i love about this site is the ppl who help you when u have a problem dont insult u or tear u apart before they give u helpful advice

Thanks for the warm welcome,
THe 55G currently contains 1 Oscar (6in) 1 Bala (5 in) 1 common Plec (5 in) and 1 Pictus Cat (4 in) I know it's going to be overpopulated soon but everything is ok for now. The 10G has 4 platties. I will post some pics soon, the great part is both of these are at my office so I spend eight hours a day in the same room with the 55. Our staff has really taken a liking to them so they get attention 7 days a week. I do the maint, and get help for the weekend feedings. Now my wife is bugging for a large aquarium at home, darn the bad luck!! :D

Thanks again
Longshot

Welcome to AA!!! Any tips on getting your wife to ask you to buy more tanks? It would be much appreciated. :)

Rich, No advice here. I just put both tanks in at work. She decided she likes them and wants one at home.

Fishyfanatic, here are pics of my 55G

Be very careful with the tank not being supported on the ends. It could cause grave disaster in the near future from the buttom cracking.

Back
Top Bottom