I am a brand new member, here's my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to AA. That is a great looking tank. How about some details to go along with the picture.

What kind of lighting do you use? From the profile of the canopy Im guessing Powercompact or VHO.

135 gallon
4 55 watts pc, 1 40 watt powerglo
Fluval 404
magnum350 with bio-wheel
1 Giant MBU puffer
4 Turqious Discus
pair of Triple red Agasizzi
Pair of Gold Cacatudoius
Pair triple reds Cacatudoius
2 mini plecos
12 gold tetras
Anubious
Onion bulbs
Amazon swords
mini swords
2 1/2 inch gravel bed with laterite, no Co2
Supplement with Leaf Zone once a week
81 f. degrees constant

Hi I am new to AA too I have a 150 gal Planted tank dose any one have a good plan for a canopy or a DYS co2 system :?:

your tank looks grate I just started mine I have a good chunk of Java moss and some large amazon sords so far so good :wink: though I think I need a bit more Light but I want to make a canopy first.

wow. wish i had a 135. how well does the mbu live with everybody else? how long has this tank been set up? is that a newer amazon sword towards the middle? those look like emerse grown leaves on it. keep up the good work.

zuppie, search around the internet with google and maybe the diy forums for info for building a canopy. as for diy co2, your tank is WAY to big for it not too be a pain in the butt. most people go pressurized at around 30 gallons.

You really dont need a lot of info to make a canopy, I drew up my own plans and everything for mine. I think you will have to get a CO2 tank and regulator for a tank that big, unless you want about 10 2 liter bottles under the tank.

Back
Top Bottom