I need 75g. recommendations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I am pretty much set on that list of fish. Now I would like to see if I could add more of any of the fish.

What about adding some gourami's or rainbowfish? Would those affect the peacefulness of the tank? And how many?

1 Red Tailed Black Shark
6 Harlequin Rasboras
8 Cardinal Tetras
4 Angelfish
5 Hatchets
6 Ottos

If you're worried about driftwood discoloring your water (that nasty yellow) like someone mentioned above all you simply do is boil it in a large pot on your stove. This will pull most of the tannins from the driftwood.

Also I agree with JChillin. (y) I think a few GBRs and/or bolivian rams would look good in there with your Angels.

Gouramis can be aggressive at times but people can say the same of angelfish. Your other (smaller) fish that you have chosen are all relatively quick and elusive so you should be alright. Rainbowfish are quite peaceful and would do well with your selection IMO. I wouldn't add too many of either in addition to your current list...probably a couple 3-4 max.

Back
Top Bottom