I think I am starting to understand...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awake, i suggest you to ask for plants right here on this forum.
there are persons that would ship to you almost for free ;)

Yes you can post in the classified or the barter trade forums. That way all members will know what you are looking for.

Yes I saw those. I was thinking I might try to make sure I wont kill anything before trying that though. My light is much better now that I have an okay bulb, but I would really like to see new growth before I get serious about plants.

I just took and uploaded some pictures of my tank. You can kind of see that the peacock fern's leaves, or whatever ferns have, are starting to curl from being under water. But the fish are darting around them so much I am loathe to take them out. Assuming that the LFS will not refund my money and will only let me exchange, what should I look for to replace them? I want something big and tall, and something that is fairly hardy. And I suppose it should be common, because the store has a lot of plants, but I am in no way able to differentiate between species.

Back
Top Bottom