I want more fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, your lucky to have striped kuhlis, they only have blacks where I am from
img_2612883_0_030e58ff9d5052ee2fde2f191b0f246f.jpg

Yea, completely normal think of it as one being normal, and one being albino, there are two Coe strains, like a normal panther and a black panther

Wow, I got to get one of those for my 29 gallon, do you know where they sell them

I don't know about anywhere on the Internet. My lfs ordered some recently... probably the coolest thing they've ever had. If you live near a big fish store, they may have them.

Wow! Those are cool! I can place an order with my local people if I want one. I gotta get the fish that I want first. The kuhli are so neat! They are not digging as of yet but that would be fine with me too lol.

Have you ever looked into Marbled Hatchets, Ghost Glass Catfish, or Galaxy Rasboras?

I like the glass fish I have seen hatchets scare me cuz I heard they like to jump...my tank has a hood tho I haven't seen marbled tho just the silver ones
I have not seen rasboras of if I have I don't remember. I have been all over looking at fish and I may have overwhelmed my brain lol!

Back
Top Bottom