i was thinking...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patagonia

Aquarium Advice Freak
since ive had (still have actually) lots of time to choose the fish id like to have in my 29gal (currently doing a fishless cycle) ive come up with this selection...

harlequin rasbora
zebra danio (can do without)
neon tetra
panda cory

im not quite sure about how many of each i should get...for what ive read they all reach a max of 2'' so...i was hoping somebody can give a hint...more of these...less of those...you know...TIA... :wink:

You could get 5 each of the rasboras, danios and tetras, and 4 cory cats (pandas stay small and they do much better in groups). This will be a very active, interesting tank!

The neons are not going to get 2" and neither will the danios, and even the harlequins don't often get that large, IME.

oh great...thats even better tank girl...i was a little confused because some of the information ive read said the zebra danios will reach 3'' and the panda cory will reach about 2 1/2''...thats why i wasnt sure about the numbers of each kind...thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom