Ideas For 90 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kamek909

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im getting a 90 gallon tank in a month and i was wondering what kind of fish you think i should put. How many fish i can put? Do they have to be similar? Like just community fish? Or can i mix it up with community fish/semi aggressive/aggresive? Any suggestions?

I'm pretty new here, but I just want to make sure your question doesn't go unanswered and you set yourself up for failure. From what I can tell, there are some VERY experienced folks on here that could tell you more specifics, but yes I'd say they all need to be compatible, or have compatible surroundings to work with the other fish.

What I would recommend (what I did) is to go to your local fish/pet store and look through their tanks and pick out which ones you like the best. Write down the names (species too if listed) and then start searching. Duckduckgo or google both work great. Don't go off of just one site in the result list either, read a couple of them. Sometimes they have different information.

After you whittle down to some fish you like and work with others, post the list here and ask what others think of it, if it doesn't work I'll bet my next paycheck they'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom