It's another Fishless Cycle question!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At 6pm I got what I have been waiting all day... Excellent packaging and every one of the cichlids were alive when in the bag...Acclimating went well and did it for a little over an hour. All are in the aquarium and enjoying the holy rocks

img0639yq.jpg

lol! Thank you!

I posted one pic in the "what did you do to your tank today thread" but the pic of them in the bucket. I didnt want to turn on the light right away and give them time to adjust before I go paparazzi on them. I will tell you that one Jalo Reef found a spot in the holey rock he likes and I guess it is his now.

Tks... jlk!

Those yellow labs are good eaters & had to tease them on the other side of the tank cause they will eat it all first. The big Jalo Reef is a funny guy. When the dig cam is ready to take a pic it has the red light and like a cat with a ball of yarn, he chased the red light. Doesnt mind taking pics

Been out of town since Thursday, but still had the tank dosing up to 2ml of ammonia. On that Thursday morning before I left that Nitrite were at 0. I came back home just a few hrs ago and still looking great!

A very special tks to "jlk" for helping me along the way I will now slowly bring the ammonia up to 2.5, 3.0. 3.5 & finally 4ppm, I will be over stocking with A. Cichlids & want to make sure it's ready for them . Again, tks JLK (y)

I can finally say it's OVER!! :D

jlk is a great help!!
I'm along for the ride! I don't know much about Cichlids but I'm excited to see your journey!

Back
Top Bottom