Just added sand when can I put fish back in??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so I have one angelfish and I got another today also I changed the whole tank by moving the plants and decor around and changes the substrate from gravel to sand when can I put the Angels back in? I have them in a bucket next to the tank. Here's a pic of the tank ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424400037.420939.jpg
I'm going to wait at least until the water clears unless someone tells me I can put them in now. Thanks in advance ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

It wouldn't really harm them to put them in now, however i would wait until the tank settles if it were me.

It wouldn't really harm them to put them in now, however i would wait until the tank settles if it were me.

It would not be good for the fish at this point. The "cloudy" look is free floating particulates that could damage gills and lead to infections. Personally I'd wait till all that matter has settled.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

It would not be good for the fish at this point. The "cloudy" look is free floating particulates that could damage gills and lead to infections. Personally I'd wait till all that matter has settled.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Really? I changed from small gravel to sand with all my fish in the tank. Of course I was as gentle as possible. None of them seemed really stressed and all are fine and dandy now. I drained about 50% of the water before changing.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

BouncyBubbles, how about a nice big PWC? If you are able to temp match (more important than some folks realize), you can move the fish back in right away.

Keeping my sleeves wet...

~ Sent via Carrier Goldfish

Back
Top Bottom