just another stock question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
what kinda schoolers will work in a 20G long tank?

gonna have
1 Betta
6 zebra danios
6 skunk cories

in there with it

Oh.. Ur tank would still have too many fish in my opinion. Why dont u add on to your schools?

You would be overloading the top of the tank in a 20L to add rasbora IMO. Danios school high so to me it doesn't make sense to add another top region schooler. I would give the top to the danios and betta and add something that will school lower such as neons or glowlights. Otherwise I think it will look real messy.

EDIT: Oh you didn't say 20L. If it's a 20H it's not long enough for danios IMO, so I would skip those and go with the rasboras.

I agree with siva. The OP said it was a 20 long in the first post.
Glowlights would be pretty. :) Or, just more of the present schools would work too.

I would just add on because u want ur schools to be as happy as possible. When i increase my schools it looks twice as cool with all of them swimming around together

I agree with siva. The OP said it was a 20 long in the first post.
Glowlights would be pretty. :) Or, just more of the present schools would work too.
lol see I thought they said long and then I re-read it and missed it. I think I needed to go to bed. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom