last minute change :s HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nickstanley995

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay so I have a 33g tank. My original plan was to get a convict pair. But I am introducing my brother to the hobby buy splitting costs and responsibilities on this tank. He doesnt want just 2 fish :( so we looked around and were thinking of getting 2-4 rams instead. What stocking would you guys suggest? We wanted bolivian rams, a schooling fish, and another "centerpiece" fish or two for the top to really make the tank have diverse levels. Please help me as we need to get fish soon because I heard if your cycle is done and you dknt get fish right away, the bacteria dies. So please help me and give stockig ideas! Thanks

Your bacteria wont die just feed alittle ammonia each day as of cycling. I had my tank cycled a month before.my fish went in. I wouldnt do 4 rams in a 33 you'll get aggression problems. I liked your first idea.

I like the convicts better toom but I feel if he put money into it and wants to take some responsability he deserves a say as well. I dont know what we will do yet thats why om asking for suggestions

You could do a pair of rams, a gourami as a top/centerpiece fish, and a school of 8-10 tetras or rasboras.

Back
Top Bottom