Mr. Brilliant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black hills tj

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I acquired a 10g tank to use as a breeder tank/QT. I recently ordered a sponge filter for it. The filter I ordered was the AZOO Oxygen Plus Bio-Filter 1. I actually meant to order an AZOO Oxygen Plus Bio-Filter 11. DOH! Needless to say...the filter I received is rather excessively large. I called up the good dr's and will be exchanging it for the correct filter :)

LOL...I used an Azoo sponge filter, the Bio-Filter 11 also, in my 5 gallon tanks. The first filter that I got for these 5 gallon tanks was an Azoo Bio Filter 3, I think it was. It was much too big for a 5 gallon tank! It sure didn't look that big in the picture. You'll like that Azoo Bio-Filter 11. The little hard tubing where the airline attaches will pull out of the filter for maintenance. You only have to connect the soft airline tubing once. Rinse the sponge periodically and attach the short piece of hard tubing back into the filter easily. That's a lot easier than trying to push the soft airline back on every time you do filter maintenance.

I bet DrsFS will waive the shipping charges on the new filter. I ordered a ball valve once from DrsFS and it was too stiff. I almost hurt my hand trying to turn it. I called and they sent me a new one and didn't charge shipping.

Back
Top Bottom