My new numbers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

t27countryboy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well I have gone to the local LFS and bought the aqyarium pharmacueticals master test kit and came right home and tested....Ammonia[0.50]..Nitrites[4-5]...Nitrates[10-15]...Now that my tank has gone through the ammonia spike, It is starting the nitrite spike.When this nitrite spike is over should my tank be cycled finally?Two days ago my ammonia was at 5...

What a long grueling process I have been through.!!!I never thought that I would get it right.I feel so bad for my oscars.

ah...i know how it feels...i cycled my first tank with 2 platies (lfs advice btw)...it took me almost 2 months and about a million water changes... :? but...the AA team of experts guided me in the right direction so my platies pulled through...and they will live happy ever after....hehe... :mrgreen:

The difference between knowing and not knowing is truly significant isn't it? Just from reading your posts from when you mentioned your problem and this one is remarkable. You now know exactly what your water parameters are and you will actually know exactly when your cycle is complete.

Congrats countryboy...you are almost done with your cycle.

Thank you Jchillin.I have been going through heck the last few weeks,but,now it is getting much better.WHAT A RELIEF!!!

Back
Top Bottom