My set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maxwell1295 said:
Okay, now I'm ready! :)

john-belushi-sunglasses.jpg

Only half way there. :lol:

GR-H10Am.jpg

Ok lets go.

Sorry Davy, I couldn't resist.

For fish, I'd go with about 8 Rummy Nose Tetras, 4 Bolivian Rams, 4 Cories, 3 Otos, and 1 BN Pleco. Just an idea from 1 person. :)

oooo gold barbs, something bright for the tank. Or maybe livebearers of some sort. Gold twinbar platies or pineapple swords. I've got orangecreasicle swords with black spots, creamsiclexdalmatian. They are very cool looking. Or purplish milleri swords. So many colour choices. A rainbow of female bettas is cool too, you can get one of every colour.

Davy,

...I apologize...I didn't mean to start that...I like the latest castle better than the first....cory's have never been a favorite of mine but I like LBW's stock list...I would look at the german blue, and the gold rams

One thing to look out for are decos that are hollow and have no way to get water circulated. This could cause the water, inside to become stagnant and, if moved and yuck up your tank.

I went to Wal*Mart last night and saw a nice veriaty of fish I like. So many choices. Im thinking angel fish with other fish.
Also, for my ten gallon Im setting up I need some suggestions. My nephew sad get a green puffer. I dont know what I should do.

Just remember that Angelfish are semi-aggressive and get relatively large compared to some species. Select fish you like, research the compatibility and then start ruling out the ones you don't want as much that don't make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom