Mystery Snail Care?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trickerie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all,

I have a tank with a betta, and a single mystery snail. I just got the snail today, and forgot to ask what I should feed the little guy :) My betta eats hikari pellets, and theres never any left over, since he eats them as I drop them. So, what should I give my snail?

I have some vegetable discs I got free from angels plus that I could give him temporarily if that would work.

Thanks!

They eat leftover food, algae wafers, so they'll be fine with that. I breed them and they require little care. Just maintain water changes and you'll be fine

Avoid excess amount of salt or adding copper (usually found in medicine) because it would kill the snail.

But on topic, I sometimes leave a piece of lettuce for it to feed on.

Avoid excess amount of salt or adding copper (usually found in medicine) because it would kill the snail.

But on topic, I sometimes leave a piece of lettuce for it to feed on.

Have been trying the lettuce. He doesn't seem to be interested in it at all. I micro'd it to make it soft, then clipped it to the side. He didn't touch it so the next day I moved it to the ground. Still hasn't touched it. He seems to just wander and eat algae off of stuff all day

Back
Top Bottom