Need help with new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zume

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all I recently bought an 29 gallon tank set up off Craigslist thank you guys for that recommendation btw it worked out great. And the guy who I bought it from was part of an local fish group on Facebook and was super nice. I got the whole set up for really really cheap but when I home I noticed the hood didn't fit the tank hanging slightly over the edges. Also the led light looks old and the glass that protects it is broken. My question is should I even bother fixing it or should I buy new hood light etc. also any recommended lights for 29 gallon planted tank in room w/ little natural light and I want swords and java moss.

Any help/ suggestions would be great thank you!

I'm sorry can't help on LED suggestions but sounds like you should treat yourself to a new light since looking at growing plants. I'd get one that can be dimmed so you can adjust it down or up in intensity.

I have had one of these (30")for a year now and the plants are doing great. I have it on a timer. IMG_8503.jpg

Here is the tank
IMG_8426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom