Need help with stocking ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishluvtrig57

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 8.8 gallon aquarium that is in the process of cycling and is heated and also planted. Looking to add more plants in the future. I would only like it to be a single species tank though. I tried community and was not a fan. Any advice would be great ?

Attachments

• 4F9528AB-5FAE-4F5A-8A56-16022F0CE486.jpg
    4F9528AB-5FAE-4F5A-8A56-16022F0CE486.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 40
There's a lot to be said for single-species tanks. I think they can be very attractive. But the size of your tank limits your choices to fish like small tetras - cardinals or neons or ember.

I would love to have neons. I had some before but rehomed them due to me redoing the tank. What would you recommend and how many?

I totally agree with the dwarf puffer. They have such personality. And just plain adorable.

I would take like 8 neon tettra they will make ur tank look to cool with there schooling behavieur and beatifull colors :)

I also would recommend rummy nose tetras. They are really pretty with a bright red face and black/white striped tail. They also are always moving. I love mine.

Back
Top Bottom