Need info for White Cloud Mountain Minnows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James10797

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey. I was just looking into White Cloud Mountain Minnows. If you have any information then please post it.I have a 10 gal tank. One question that i need some answers is were can i find them? Again please leave ANY information. Thank you!

You might want to also add that you are putting them in a 10 G, and if you plan to put other fish in the tank. :)

Hey there
So White clouds are great fish. Now the Males will show more colour in their fins than the Females. The can go into water tempertatures from 10*C to 30*C.
But they stay small so keep them with less agressive fish.

You can find white clouds in many fish stores. They are popular in UK/ Europe, but less so in NA. They are fairly easy to breed & you can often find babies sold as feeders. You can easily grow the frys out if you can't find adults in your lfs.

WC's are undemanding. I keep mine with the goldies & don't do anything but feed them. <They do fine on goldfish food.> They do better (and look awesome) in a large school.
Some more info:
Robyn's White Cloud Mountain Minnow Page

Back
Top Bottom