Need opinion on stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Typhoo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, just registered. I am currently trying to stock a cycled 35 gallon hexagon tank. It had been running a good 3 years before someone handed it off to me. Been running it last 3 weeks and liquid tests (API) have all been coming back great.

So on to the fun part I took all of previous owners fish to our LFS and opted to get all new ones. 2 weeks ago I added 2 Bolivian rams and 3 panda cory's. Last weekend added 1 Dwarf Gourami and 2 Otto's. The Gourami likes the top of the tank so he does not enter ram territory too much they have been just fine together.

Now I'm trying to figure out what else I could possibly add to mid-upper tank level. So far the Gourami is the only mid-upper fish in tank other than when my cory's are having some fun:fish2: I was thinking to add 6 Harlequin rasbora and calling it fully stocked. Would this be over doing things ? I am open to suggestions as well. The other thought was glowlight tetra's.

Thanks in advance!

HI and welcome to AA! I'd say you could add 6-8 harlequins or glowlights. I'd also add a couple more pandas and otos as they both like groups of their own kind.

Back
Top Bottom