Need Some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mematrix

Aquarium Advice Regular
:D Hi all have been trying to find some info on Apistogramma borellii need help finding info because I have ordered some fish from David Soares and they will be arriving later this week 2pr borellii 1pr nanacara anamola have kept anamolas but have little experience in apistos have searched web but have found very little on borelliis most have very little detail just basic want to be able to provide good home to my new fish Sincerely Curtis

Very nice fish. I'm on a call list at the LFS if they every get any of the Apistogramma family in stock. Been on the list for a while now without a call. :)

Re to mitche8359

mitche8359 said:
Very nice fish. I'm on a call list at the LFS if they every get any of the Apistogramma family in stock. Been on the list for a while now without a call. :)
:roll: Hi Tom thats why I decided to go to David Soares of www.apistogrammaidiots.com he's also on aquabid as apistodave have you tryied your local cichlid club there in columbus if not got one of their meetings and some one there will probly be breeding some apistos and will sell you a pair Sincerely Curtis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom