New 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
So last weekend was Mr.Dragonfish's birthday. I threw a nice dinner party for him.

One of our guests brought me a gift, a 10g tank. Just the tank, nothing else. ( I have it hidden in our spare room closet, away from Mr. Dragonfish)

So, now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it, ughhhhhhh

Here's what we have right now:

10g RCS/ dario dario tank
10g feeder tank
14g QT
2 x 5.5g ghost shrimp
20g long pygmy tank
3g MTS tank
29g QT (will be a peacock gudgeon tank eventually)
80g BW
40g krib tank
55g river tank
115g angelfish/tetra tank
115g firemouth cichlid tank (will one day be africans)
120g SA cichlid/catfish community tank

Ideas?

Lol at 3G MTS tank.

I have Peacock Gudgeons myself and they mate like bunnies. <_< Maybe you might use the 10G as a fry tank for them? You could sell the fry. :]

Iwagumi tank, like Kristin is setting up? You could go with CRS instead of RCS.

Hey mommytron, good to see you! :)

Actually, the 14g will be turned into a betta tank at some point. I miss having at least one of them around.

Gerbils?

*Snorts*

The dogs would love that.

And sw nano, ugh, ya' know, I've thought about setting up a SW of just rock and one shrimp or something. But then reality hit, I did SW years ago, don't know if I have the stamina for that again. *Laughs*

Yes, definitely. But someone with your experience would not have an overly difficult time keeping them. Water quality is key.

I vote for CPO's! :D

Or, a planted tank with sparkling gouramis as a centerpiece and some "nano fish" like CPD's, Boraras spp., Ember tetras, etc. would be awesome too!

But I also love the suggestion for a nice planted CRS tank. Fort384's CRS tank always gives me some serious tank envy. LOL!

*edit* A planted Endler tank would be cool too!

Last edited:
You could do CRS and CPO's. I got mine together from the same guy on aquabid and his prices were pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom