New 115 gal in the near future.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CA_BroncoFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
So im talking to this guy on CL right now and he is interested in downsizing and im interested in upsizing so he wants to trade his 115 gal for my 37 gal bowfront and some change.

I have been thinking for quite some time about exactly what i want for my larger tank and I dont want to go down the aggressive cichlid route. I dont want to have to worry about some guys being overly aggressive dispite their beautiful colors. I am going with a non pfs substrate but a little thicker sand substrate, rocks some wood and some real plants.

Heres my list:
2 kribensis
1 blood parrot cichlid
6-7 tiger barbs
one or two pairs of german rams
3 clown loaches
8-10 rummy nose tetras and maybe if i can find one a hero severum and im stuck there.

If you might have suggestions for less aggressive cichlids or other species i am very open to them. Thank you so much for your help and advice.

angels lol yea semi common but still i like them..... i would bump up the number of clown loaches barbs and rummy nose... you even go to the Sacramento fish club?

Yeah maybe even the koi Angel which is the best looking angel to me or the golden angel which is a beautiful golden colour or maybe even more rummy nos or maybe some silver dollers or some shrimp hope that helped!!!!

Back
Top Bottom