new 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigdom

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys bigdom here... haven't said much in a while bit everythings good.... all three fish are doin good... ( 2 Texas cichilds and a plaeco)... all eating good and gettin big.... here's the question... ok. Got a new 55 gal.... got everything in.. gravel, fake plants...etc. heater in pump runnin.... want to cycle the tank WITHOUT fish this time.... what's the best way to start and what do I and don't I put in the water to.get the levels up and workin....... advice please......

first you need a test kit which a think ud have already then you need to run to an ace hardwear to get some PURE ammonia nothing but ammonia and water not suffricant.then dose until you get 4ppm also a good thing to look at is the cycling link under my signature! good luck.

Thanx man....I hate to say it but I don't know sh#t about computers and can hardly use my android....lol. im good wit the phone but think it'd harder than it is...

Back
Top Bottom