new additions....pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I really did it this afternoon. Ended up trading in my two female guppies and got two female bettas. Pictures below. I also got a 10g used tank that I am cycling for some red cherry shrimp! I am excited.
The sponge filter in the 10g is basically there for water agitation during cycling. I don't like the sponge and don't think it works worth a darn. I will be getting one from Fosters and Smith. The filter on the back of tank is one from another of my tanks that bettas wouldn't have liked anyway and I hope it will kick start my cycling.

Anyway...pics below....

Thanks, Joy! I was happy to bring them home to a better place....now, it has me thinking about betta breeding....it never ends!

It will be fun to watch the 10G start from such simple beginnings to a boatload of Shrimp. Thanks for including us.

Both of the bettas are beautiful!

Thanks, JohnPaul! I kind of think so too! You can't see it in the pictures, but I swear the white/pinkish female has blue eyes! Pretty, pretty!

They were both kind of camera shy yesterday. I will try to grab some better shots of them today! ;)

pretty fish! I'd like to see more pictures of your progress on the 10g!

Back
Top Bottom