new tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macz

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok just put 4 neon tetras and ghost snail..seem to be doin ok. I am planning on putting african dwarf frogs in. Will they eat the fish or shrimp?

Ok just put 4 neon tetras and ghost snail..seem to be doin ok. I am planning on putting african dwarf frogs in. Will they eat the fish or shrimp?

NOPE, the african dwarf frogs r peaceful lilo frog.

i got a 20g with 3 frogs and 5 neon with other tetras, they seem to do fine

my frogs seem to nip at my lone tetra and ghost shrimp the bigger frog ate one of the ailing tetras....I have to get a bigger tank. the 1.5g they are in looks good in the kitchen but is too small. I think Im gonna get wallymarts 5 gallon setup for $29 shipped cant beat that.

If you go with the 5g setup, you'll still be maxed out on fish. The frogs don't get big enough to eat the fish. They might try, but they won't succeed and they can't really harm them. I wouldn't add anything else to a 5g then what you have now.

kinda weird thing..the bigger frog went into my little cave and really wont come out...the smaller frog is all around the tank. Is the bigger frog a female? Is she laying eggs do u think?

I havent seen it come up for air...I get home at night and shine a light on it and the frog moves around in the cave. Today It popped its head a little out of the cave...

ive had them for 2yrs...they are a decent size.

they are dwarf frogs...i think i over fed them when they were in the frog o sphere...maybe the frog is still digesting the tetra that it ate.

Back
Top Bottom