New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aqua hobbyist

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where would be the best place to buy a 30 gallon aquarium kit and what brand? I don't like ordering since its not secure

I don't know where a bouts you live but I really like the fluval 125. The equipment is amazing!

aqua hobbyist said:
I'm not looking for a canister, a tank

If you researched you would of known I suggested a tank :/ the equipment is what comes with the tank.

well sorry, I googled fluval 125 and all I saw were canisters, could u please send me a link of the fluval 125

I'll post you pics of mine . If you go to sea pets . Then click aquariums , then go onto fluval and then the fluval Roma collection.. :)

The tank and stand came to £274.99 . That's in England though. It came with the fluval 306 filter, heater , food, water treatments and a fish caring guide thing.

Would I be able to buy all the filter cartridges for it at a chain store(paetsmart)?

In my opinion , bigger is better. It opens up much more options . If you have the choice do the 55 . I like the 200 litre fluval ones. They're neat tanks!

Please write a persuasive letter to me why I should get a 30 gallon birthday, because my parents keep saying why do you need a bigger tank 10 gallons is enough for all the fish, in fact, there's a pleco in there. So please write a great persuasive letter, thank you, you're a life saver!!:)

Please include how I can use the ten gallon as a grow out, separate, or breeding tank!!Thanks

Say that you can breed them to pay for the bills and plus you'll need the extra tanks for the fry to grow and you could give them some money you make?!?

Back
Top Bottom