New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cammywammy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone know where to find a plain 20-30 gallon fish tank? The only ones I see online are combo kits and way overpriced! I'm looking for a $ per gallon kind of sale.

Thank you for the reply! Do you suggest getting a 30 gallon breeder tank or a 20 gallon long tank? I would need go find hoods for both and I have the space but I can't decide.

Thank you for the reply! Do you suggest getting a 30 gallon breeder tank or a 20 gallon long tank? I would need go find hoods for both and I have the space but I can't decide.

I say bigger is better. If you have the space for it. You get more stock options with larger tanks.

Although it is hard to find a fluorescent hood that fits a 36 by 12 that is priced well.

I guess buying a combo with a hood is better than buying a plain tank and a hood. I emailed my local petco asking when their next $ per gallon sale is but no response yet.

most tanks on C'S list are combo's but if not you buy the tank off CL. and buy a hood or glass lid from petco. thats what I would do

Back
Top Bottom