New Tank Overstocked? Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you have 23 fish in your tank, not 17. You ask for help and when something you don't like to here you go off in a strop? If your levels are fine you fishes eye wouldn't be popping out. Check again. You're not listening nor co-operating. You asked for help, and library girl and others have given you it. I advise people to just leave this thread alone.

Glad someone else noticed this. I didn't think I had miscounted. I just hope they come to their senses and realize they are not doing what is right for the fish. I really hope they take out advice and try and make things right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad someone else noticed this. I didn't think I had miscounted. I just hope they come to their senses and realize they are not doing what is right for the fish. I really hope they take out advice and try and make things right.

Yeah me too. What can we do? If they chose to ignore us they ignore us!

Really now? Don't asked me to stay and then have people post just to pick on me. Seriously? How old are you that you just pick on someone looking for help. This is my first tank and I was going to apologize for my outburst but how that I see what kind of people on here I don't want to be a part of it. Found another more helpful community site anyway. I moved out my frogs and Cory's. I have 3 of them so no I don't have 23 fish in my tank. Also moved the Dalmatian molly. Good bye and merry Christmas. Wish you jerks that just posted to verbally attack me a horrible life

Listen I'm sorry for my part. Even though your post regarding calling people jerks was uncalled for. I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way. You shouldn't leave this site. There is lots of helpful information around. Wishing us horrible lives is a very harsh thing and over the top thing to say. Hope decide to say on this site, Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom