New Tank...YIPPIE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im just sittin here waiting for my tank to heat up so that i can put in a bacteria colony...i didnt realize it was gonna take so long to heat up 50 gallons...but i guess i do have to heat it all up 30 degrees...BLAH!

Attachments

• heater.jpg
    heater.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 150
  • filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 142
So, today and tomorrow is moving day! After that the REAL fun starts!

ohhhhh new tank.....i am definitely following.....;-)

congratulations on the new project and for the great deal.....next time you know, you want to get another tank...LOL!

yep, definitely pictures....we are hungry for it all the time...hehe!

daileene said:
ohhhhh new tank.....i am definitely following.....;-)

congratulations on the new project and for the great deal.....next time you know, you want to get another tank...LOL!

yep, definitely pictures....we are hungry for it all the time...hehe!

Haha, I know I LOVE seeing everyones pictures :)

SandraNG said:
Congrats! A new tank is always so wonderful, and offers a new world of possibilities.

And a little added excitement in an unemployed life...just sayin :)

So...finally got settled into new house, and FINALLY got water back into my tank...now to cycle the booger! This is gonna take forever...all I want are some fishies to call my own! *sigh* next on the list... 2x36" t5 HO so I can get my plants...yippie!

tell me about it...I have 3 tanks cycling without fish...but I am actually still enjoying it because of the plants in it..

Wow I just went in to QFC to get a shrimp for cycling, and the man behind the counter gave me a shrimp, free of charge...you know, it's the little things in life that put a smile on your face!!

Parents just bought me a "Hagen" T5-HO 2 bulb fixture!! Woohoo!!! But don't get it til the 17th Oooo torture!

daileene said:
patience patience my friend...LOL

I'm dyin here!! I think I may redo my substrate too...have about 3 inches of pea gravel but I guess I need to get some better base substrate? So confusing...

any substrate will do...your pea gravel is fine..i have some in my 5g and the plants there are thriving...without CO2 mind you...

daileene said:
any substrate will do...your pea gravel is fine..i have some in my 5g and the plants there are thriving...without CO2 mind you...

Oh really?! Do you have high light plants?!

Back
Top Bottom