New tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I wasn't able to convince my sister out of the 2 gallon tank, but hey it's a step bigger than her last tank. (she doesn't get that fish need space and parents don't care...). But Firecracker looks happy:)

Attachments

• image-459157582.jpg
    image-459157582.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 88
So I wasn't able to convince my sister out of the 2 gallon tank, but hey it's a step bigger than her last tank. (she doesn't get that fish need space and parents don't care...). But Firecracker looks happy:)
well...at least its bigger.

I hope those are silk plants, not plastic. Plastic plants can tear a betta's fins.

Two gallons is much bigger than most bettas are kept in. However, those marbles should go as they will be a food trap, and prevent the proper cleaning of the tank.

Two gallons is much bigger than most bettas are kept in. However, those marbles should go as they will be a food trap, and prevent the proper cleaning of the tank.

+1. Gravel or sand is much easier to clean and doesn't trap food. A 5 gallon bag of it and a small gravel vacuum shouldn't cost too much money.

The tank came with some gravel so I'll probably switch it up. Yes those are silkily, I cleaned them and the stones with a toothbrush for 2 hours. I like it and so does my sister and her friends, and most importantly Firecracker does. Glad you like it:)

Back
Top Bottom