New Tanks, New Opportunities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True, but I'm not planning on breeding them...besides isn't just one going to be super agresive? And if they do breed don't worry, I have some rams that will unintentionally take care of their fry and cories too, if you see what I mean...

oh. ive never heard that. maybe if you got a young angel at the end it would be ok and used to the fish.

Okay, so here's the revised tank lists.
Thirty Gallon Planted Amazonian Biotope:
-two ram cichlids
-a pair of angels???
-five hatchetfish
-four emerald cories
-six cardinal tetras
-five rummynose tetras
Overstocked or just right??? Any fish to get rid of???

Twenty Gallon Asian Biotope:
-one female honey DG
-six cherry barbs
-eight harlequin rasboras
-five zebra danios
-three SAE
Overstocked or just right??? Any room for the khulis? What kind of plants should I get that are native to Asia???

Please reply, and thanks for all your help guys! :)
SAEs are too big and active for a 20,they get 6" long.

Okay so here's the revised twenty gallon:
six cherry barbs, five zebra danios, one female honey dg, eight harlequin rasboras, three khuli loaches. stocked to the max or overstocked? also what kind of plants can you find in fish stores that are native to asia???

Okay so here's the revised twenty gallon:
six cherry barbs, five zebra danios, one female honey dg, eight harlequin rasboras, three khuli loaches. stocked to the max or overstocked? also what kind of plants can you find in fish stores that are native to asia???
that sounds good but i dont know of any plants from asia

Okay so if I removed all of my rams (except one) would that be okay then to add another angel, or would I have to remove the cardinals too to fit it in?

Okay, just one angel. Still, I don't want it to be lonely...what if I removed the rams or the cardinals, would another one fit???
i wouldnt risk getting 2 males,there basically impossible to sex(untill they pair off and start spawning).my mom used to have 2 in a 60 gallon high,trhey fought constantly. one took out the others eye. and if they paired off,the other fish would be taken apart.

Back
Top Bottom