Newbie Tank and Lots of Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm intrigued with the rams. I saw an article in Amazonas about a new strain of German blues, called Super Neon Blue Gold. They're stunning but I can't find them for sale anywhere. Still not sure I would put a ram in my current tank, but I like to look. Hehe.

Still getting your barbs today? :)

I'm intrigued with the rams. I saw an article in Amazonas about a new strain of German blues, called Super Neon Blue Gold. They're stunning but I can't find them for sale anywhere. Still not sure I would put a ram in my current tank, but I like to look. Hehe.

I have absolutely no problems with my single ram. It's very very peaceful. I'll have to look them up, I haven't heard of them before either! I should be, not sure when but it will be sometime today!

I haven't read through the entire thread, I do remember you have a 20L. Depending on your current stock I think you could have a Bolivian now if you wanted.

I'm sad :( LFS just called and my fish didn't come in. Now I gotta wait till next week.

Aw, what a bummer! :(

I know! I'm still gonna go by and add more plants to my order, I'll see what else they have. I'm tired of looking at an empty tank! It's not literally empty but it seems like it is! Majority of my fish hide except for at feeding time lol.

My barbs FINALLY came in! So far I'm loving these little guys! I ordered them small, each one is around 1-1 1/2 inches. I only got six, planning on having LFS order me another group of 6. These guys are so full of energy!

Back
Top Bottom