Next tank??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beehpee

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone, well as anyone who has seen my previous posts will know I'm a real newbie to keeping fish but I am sooo enjoying it you wouldn't believe, it's funny my wife was very dubious when I first got a tank which was just 75 litres, that lasted just 2 or 3 weeks and then changed it for a 125 litre or around 34 us gallons, my wife now loves the tank as much as I do, this morning when we were chatting about how nice the tank looked I just happened to say "I can't decide what size or what sort of tank to get next" more to just test the reactions than anything, the reaction I got was I've got no chance but only until after we go on holiday or as most on here call it vacation, that's only a few weeks away so with any luck another couple of months from now I should be set up and cycled woohoo!! I am tempted to go salty cos the fish are amazing but I don't think I'm ready for it yet so almost def it's gonna be a species only and again almost def gonna be cichlids as they are amongst the best looking with amazing colours single species I've seen, gonna be brilliant and I'm sure gonna be asking loads both before and during the build when the time comes, just sharing the info now as my excitement needed sharing now and not in a few weeks time, will let you know when things are going to start up.

BP

If you go salt suggest a pair of clowns, mandarin and a type of goby! Ph and a bubble tip anemone ! I would go slat water but I love my current fish .

Back
Top Bottom