nitrite HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So would adding more plants and maybe a nylon to the tank with those ceramic things help?

So would adding more plants and maybe a nylon to the tank with those ceramic things help?

Like Phishfriend said you have a compartment in filter to put them im so i dom't think.u will need nylon,but they will help you get a better colony of BB,so bio media is so worth it :)

Ok I'm going to pet smart tomorrow and getting them. Our nearest pet smart is 100 miles from my home and my lfs doesn't have them. I am definitely getting some.

Ok I'm going to pet smart tomorrow and getting them. Our nearest pet smart is 100 miles from my home and my lfs doesn't have them. I am definitely getting some.

They are worth it,the better the surface area the more good BB !!! Oh dear its a bit of a travel but its good advice from Phishfriend as he has got your filter,i looked at the link and they look similiar to my stuff only mine has.not the hole through middle,the ones you need look like tiny toilet rolls lol ;-)

You can us any that you like. The idea is the same and every company has thier own version. The more you can fit in the compartment the better. I have to lay one side on the table fill the rows. Then put the other half on and pick it
Up and shake it to get closed. I packed it!

You can us any that you like. The idea is the same and every company has thier own version. The more you can fit in the compartment the better. I have to lay one side on the table fill the rows. Then put the other half on and pick it
Up and shake it to get closed. I packed it!

Mines packed too :)

Ok just got the ceramic toilet paper rolls in the filter. I got the ones that said bio max. I packed it to the gills even cut a few in half with a knife to get extra in there!

Back
Top Bottom